Ryobi OLM1833H ONE+ Cordless Lawn Mower Review
I’ve used a Ryobi lawn mower for many years, I have had two in my time as a professional gardener, so even though they are built primarily for domestic use, being used at the most probably once a week in the spring and summer months, I have used mine between three and five times per day from March through to October and several times a week in November and December. This proves to me how robust and reliable the Ryobi OLM1833H ONE+ Cordless Lawn Mower really is.
Ryobi OLM1833H ONE+ Cordless Lawn Mower
AVAILABLE AT: AMAZON
AVAILABLE AT: TOOLED-UP
- 33 cm cutting path means that the Ryobi is easy to manoeuvre.
- Five position, cutting height adjustment from 25-65 mm.
- Able to mow up to the edge of lawns with the easy grass comb feature.
- Ergonomic handle with 5 different positions.
- Folding grass box for easy, compact storage.
- Includes a mulching plug and a 35 Litres grass box
- The 18 V ONE+ battery is compatible with all tools within the cryobiology cordless range.
- Battery or charger are not included.
For the latest Ryobi Cordless Mower with Battery and Charger included click here. As with most cordless tools the batteries are interchangeable in particular product groups so if you already have a Ryobi+One tools then you don’t need another battery unless of course you like to have a spare one.
The Ryobi Cordless Mower is very easy to assemble.
It is a great mower and cuts as well as the petrol ones I have previously used, on both dry or wet grass.
As it is so lightweight, with handles that fold down easily and a collapsible grass box, I can get it in and out of my work vehicle with no trouble at all.
You may think that this is not relevant to someone using it only for their own lawns but if you have limited storage space it’s a good point to know.
The low weight of it also means that it is much easier to maintain and manoeuvre.
It can be used as a mulching lawn mower too which means that at the times of year when your lawn needs a feed, it is easier to do so as the mulched grass left on the lawn will feed it more than adequately. Just remember to then remove the mulching plug for subsequent cuts in order to for grass to be collected in the grass box.
The batteries are easy to change.
The benefits of the Ryobi OLM18X33H40 ONE+ Lawn Mower, 18 V
- Environmentally friendly.
- Light weight
- Easy to use
- No power cords to cause damage or injury.
- Easy to Assemble
- Easy Edge grass comb feature to get right up to the edges of the lawn
- Batteries are interchangeable with other Ryobi cordless tools
- Battery charge time
- Battery power time
The down-side of the Ryobi OLM18X33H40 ONE+ Lawn Mower, 18 V
- Feels too lightweight to do the job.
- This option isn’t supplied with a battery or charger, you need to buy these separately, however, the batteries are interchangeable with other Ryobi cordless tools.
- You need to remember to remove the mulching plug on the grass chute in order for grass to collect in the box.
If you have been thinking about buying a cordless mower but can’t decide which one to choose then let me assure you that Ryobi are a quality product and well worth your consideration.
There are several Ryobi cordless lawn mowers in the Ryobi garden tools range, available from Amazon
The Ryobi Cordless Lawn Mower is also available at Tooled Up take a look now for best prices on all garden tools, household tools, maintenance and DIY tools.
For those awkward, tight places that a lawn mower just won’t go you need a cordless grass strimmer, find out which are 8 of the best cordless grass strimmers review
As we are rightly becoming more and more environmentally aware, choosing cordless tools are the way to go. For more labour-saving, eco-friendly garden maintenance tools please take a look at
As a professional gardener I can highly recommend cordless garden tools and there is one for every job, to keep your garden hedges and shrubs in tip top shape find The Best cordless hedge trimmer reviews
Have you found this article useful? Please share it with your friends and family and on social media.
I always welcome your thoughts and questions please pop them in the comments box below and I will reply as soon as possible.