Ryobi OLM1833H ONE+ Lawn Mower, 18 V
BEST PLACE TO BUY: AMAZON Ryobi Cordless Mower
- 33 cm cutting path means that the Ryobi is easy to manoeuvre.
- Five position, cutting height adjustment from 25-65 mm.
- Able to mow up to the edge of lawns with the easy grass comb feature.
- Ergonomic handle with 5 different positions.
- Folding grass box for easy, compact storage.
- Includes a mulching plug and a 35 Litres grass box
- The 18 V ONE+ battery is compatible with all tools within the cryobiology cordless range.
- Battery or charger are not included.
I’ve used a Ryobi lawn mower for many years, I have had 2 in my time as a professional gardener, so even though they are built primarily for domestic use, being used at the most probably once a week in the spring and summer months, I have used mine between 3 and 5 times per day from March through to October and several times a week in November and December. This proves to me how robust and reliable they are.
The Ryobi Cordless Mower is very easy to assemble.
It is a great mower and cuts as well as the petrol ones I have previously used, on both dry or wet grass.
As it is so lightweight, with handles that fold down easily and a collapsible grass box, I can get it in and out of my work vehicle with no trouble at all.
You may think that this is not relevant to someone using it only for their own lawns but if you have limited storage space it’s a good point to know.
The low weight of it also means that it is much easier to maintain and manoeuvre.
It can be used as a mulching lawn mower too which means that at the times of year when your lawn needs a feed, it is easier to do so as the mulched grass left on the lawn will feed it more than adequately. Just remember to then remove the mulching plug for subsequent cuts in order to for grass to be collected in the grass box.
The batteries are easy to change.
The benefits of the Ryobi OLM1833H ONE+ Lawn Mower, 18 V
- Environmentally friendly.
- Light weight
- Easy to use
- No power cords to cause damage or injury.
- Easy to Assemble
- Easy Edge grass comb feature to get right up to the edges of the lawn
- Batteries are interchangeable with other Ryobi cordless tools
- Battery charge time
- Battery power time
The down-side of the Ryobi OLM1833H ONE+ Lawn Mower, 18 V
- Feels too lightweight to do the job.
- This option isn’t supplied with a battery or charger, you need to buy these separately, however, the batteries are interchangeable with other Ryobi cordless tools.
- You need to remember to remove the mulching plug on the grass chute in order for grass to collect in the box.
As we are rightly becoming more and more environmentally aware, choosing cordless tools are the way to go. For more labour-saving, eco-friendly garden maintenance tools, click here.
If you have been looking at products and been unsure which to choose then let me assure you that Ryobi are a quality product and well worth considering.
I earn commission when you shop through the links in this article.
As a professional gardener I can highly recommend them.